Wednesday 11 March 2015

Let's talk about SMUT, baby!

Last Saturday I spent the day in a basement. I know that sounds a bit kinky and indeed it kinda was...
This was the first SMUT event I have attended and to say that I was as little nervous at first was a bit of an understatement. The idea of being in a roomful of authors that I have long admired was intimidating to say the least. So what happens when you put a load of erotica authors in room together and get them to start describing fruit and let them play with whips? Well maybe that should be left a well-kept secret (insert a winky face here).

But what I can say is that a thoroughly enjoyable day was had by all and I certainly came away with a head buzzing with ideas and a few more ways to tie someone up. But best of all, I got to actually hang out with those other authors and discover the people behind the Facebook profiles.

So if you fancy joining us for one of these awesome SMUT-tastic days, whether you are a reader or a writer, check out http://ilovesmut.uk for upcoming events.

And don't forget... the Erotic World Book Day charity anthology An Intimate Education, is still available to buy HERE
The anthology is a compilation of sexy stories covering the entire spectrum of sexuality with a wealth of erotic writing talent involved, including 22 stories from bestselling and new erotic authors. 100% of the profit from sales of this book will be donated to Brook, the sexual health and well-being organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment