Friday 6 February 2015

Freebie Friday


Welcome to the weekend! If you are looking for a saucy read that is being described as"a feel good Harlequin Signature novel meets Fifty-Shades" then look no further than Tied to You.


Book description:
What happens when you hit rock bottom and can’t see a way out? Do you take the handsome stranger’s indecent proposal that seems too good to be true?In a word, yes

Desperation will make you do crazy things, like giving up a year of your life and travelling halfway around the world to marry a gorgeous Aussie winemaker who seems to come with more baggage than he knows what to do with. 

I know I should keep my distance but there is something about him that just draws me in. Maybe it is the way he always seems to be there for me when I need it most, or that he just seems to know the right thing to say. 

All I know is that the moment he kisses me on our wedding day, I am in trouble


Get your FREE copy today:

No comments:

Post a Comment